In the second Avenger’s War Table Livestream, Crystal Dynamics confirmed that Hawkeye would be the first character added to the game post-launch.
The free content update will see Hawkeye added alongside his own set of missions that will progress the game’s narrative even further. He’ll also receive additional cosmetics and outfits. The update will come sooner after the launch of the game.
In related news, the stream also provided further details around the game’s upcoming betas. Participating in the beta will also unlock content for the final release, as well as two Hulk-themed items in Fortnite for some reason. See below for the content that you’ll be able to play, as well as a deep dive into the beta:
- The A-Day demo with Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and Black Widow – previously demoed in 2019
- Single-player missions centred around Ms Marvel and Hulk
- Warzone missions with Iron Man, Ms Marvel, Black Widow and Hulk
- HARM room missions – featuring up to four players
- Drop Zone missions – featuring up to four players
You can check out the entire War Table stream here. Marvel’s Avengers will be available on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Windows PC and Google Stadia on September 4. Be sure to check-in for the latest updates on the game.