Following the first Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta Weekend, Treyarch has announced a number of changes that will be added ahead of the second Beta period later this week.
Detailed through the official website the following changes have been made to the game:
- Adjusted tuning on the Duster Stock attachment to prevent faster sliding than intended
- Increased the cooldown on the Spy Plane to help limit their numbers in the sky at one time.
- Increased TDM score limit from 75 to 100 for better match pacing.
- Updated the Assassin Perk description for clarity.
- Slightly reduced the damage output of the Milano 821 SMG.
- Adjusted conditions for joining in progress to prevent players from joining matches that are about to end.
- Moved VIP Escort exclusively to the Featured playlist.
- Fixed an issue where a controller could become unresponsive when loading into a match.
- Fixed an issue with multiple Optics being misaligned in ADS and blocking the player’s view, including Snappoint, Diamondback, and Hawksmoor attachments.
- Fixed a bug where players would get “UI Error 66156” when selecting “Add Activision Friends” from the Recent Players menu.
- Fixed an issue where other players’ names were not visible in the pre-match lobby.
- Fixed crashes that could occur during the Best Play in a VIP Escort match.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while selecting Operators in the front-end menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a SAM Turrent missile hit a target when the turret was destroyed.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur if a Gunboat was beached for too long.
Treyarch also announced a slate of new content will be added to this weeks Beta Weekend, teasing new maps, weapons, modes, playlists, Scorestreaks, Perks, Wildcards, equipment, and more.
Early access for this weeks Beta Weekend will open on October 15. Those that haven’t pre-ordered can jump in from October 17.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will launch on November 13 for Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Check out our multiplayer impressions here.